PMBJP Kendra List or PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra list available at the official website at janaushadhi.gov.in. People who wants to open PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra can apply online at PMBJP portal or download application form PDF to apply offline. All those people who have earlier applied for PMBJP Scheme can now check their name in the list of PM Jan Aushadhi Store operators. Moreover, people can even locate their nearby Jan Aushadhi Kendra to get generic medicines at lower prices.
The low cost generic medicines under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana would remain available at the nearest PMBJP stores. All those people who have applied previously to open a new Jan Aushadhi Kendra can now check their name in PMBJP Kendra List.
PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra List 2022
To provide quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP) was launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India in November, 2008. Under the PM Jan Auashadhi Scheme, dedicated outlets known as Janaushadhi Kendras are opened to provide generic medicines at affordable prices.
As on 06.08.2021, 8012 Janaushadhi Kendras are functional across the country. Product basket of PMBJP comprises 1451 drugs and 240 surgical items. Interested candidates who wants to open PM Jan Aushadhi Store can apply online. All those people who have already applied can check their name in the PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra List.
How to Check PMBJP Jan Aushadhi Kendra List
If any candidates wants to open PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra, then he / she can make PM Jan Aushadhi Store online registration in the manner as given below:-
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website of Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) at http://janaushadhi.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the official homepage, click at the “Go to Homepage” link as shown in the figure below:-
STEP 3: Upon clicking this link, the PM Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana page will appear as shown below:-
STEP 4: At this page, scroll over the "PMBJP" tab present in the header and then click at the "Locate PMBJK Kendra" link present in the header to open the page to find Jan Aushadhi Store details:-
STEP 5: Here select type, state, status (opening soon / functional), district and click at "Search" button to open PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra List. For eg-we have selected type as Kendra, State as UP, Status as Functional, district as All Stores and click at "Search" button to search PMBJP Kendra Detail.
STEP 6: You can find your nearby Janaushadhi Store in the PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra List to get generic medicines at affordable costs. In order to search a specific PMBJP Kendra, you can click at "CTRL+F" button and type name of that store to find it easily.
Moreover, candidates can click at "CTRL+P" button to take a printout of the PMBJP Kendra List.
Objectives of PM Janaushadhi Yojana
- Ensure access to quality medicines for all sections of the population especially the poor and the deprived ones.
- Create awareness about generic medicines through education and publicity to counter the perception that quality is synonymous with high price only.
- Generate employment by engaging individual entrepreneurs in opening of PMBJP Kendra.
Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana
The PM Jan Aushadhi Scheme is operated by government agencies as well as by private entrepreneurs:-
- The incentive provided to the Kendra owners has been enhanced from existing Rs. 2.50 lakh to up to Rs. 5.00 lakh to be given @ 15% of monthly purchases made, subject to a ceiling of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- One-time incentive of Rs. 2.00 lakh is to be provided for furniture & fixtures and computer & printers to the PMBJP Kendras opened in North-Eastern States, Himalayan areas, Island territories and backward areas mentioned as aspirational district by NITI Aayog or opened by women entrepreneur, Divyang, SCs& STs.
- Prices of the Jan Aushadhi medicines are 50%-90% less than that of branded medicines prices in the open market.
- Medicines are procured only from World Health Organization – Good Manufacturing Practices (WHO-GMP) certified suppliers for ensuring the quality of the products.
- Each batch of drug is tested at laboratories accredited by ‘National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ (NABL) for ensuring best quality.
During the financial year 2020-21, PMBJP achieved savings of approximately Rs. 4,000 crores of the common citizens of the country.
Impact of PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana has made available quality medicines at an affordable price to the common masses. The number of stores has grown to more than 8,000 and all districts have been covered. The scheme is also providing a good source of self-employment with sustainable and regular earnings. Average sales per store per month has grown to Rs. 1.50 lacs (including OTC & other products). As more steps are being taken to popularize the use of generic medicines in India by the government, sales are bound to increase.
For more details, visit the official website at http://janaushadhi.gov.in/