MGNREGA Works list 2022: MGNREGA known as Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act was established in 2005 which acts as a tool for the poor people belonging to the rural areas. MNGEGA acts as a tool for poor workers because with this act, they can earn money without involving themselves in unskilled labor work.
Form different sates, the government provides job possibilities to poor people belonging to rural areas for their earning to run their livelihood. In the NREGA scheme, labourers were provided unskilled labor for 100 days in the financial year. Ministry of Rural employment is responsible for preparation of job cards for rural poor citizens from all the states across India. Job card can be dowloaded from official site of NREGA.
MGNREGA Works List
- Lump Work
- Work of House Construction
- Cow Building
- Plantation Work
- Navigation Work
- Irrigation Work
- Repair and Maintenance
- Lining of water
- Renovation of Feeder Canal for Community and the list goes on
The complete MGNREGA Works list is given below.
MGNREGA Works List PDF Download
Download Mahatma Gandhi NREGS Permissible works list and MGNREGA works list PDF from below link
NREGA Job Card List 2022 State Wise
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
NREGA Job Card List - Key Facts
Below the key facts related to NREGA Job Card List 2022.
- You can get/download your NREGA job card 2021 from official site of MGNREGA.
- With the help of NREGA job card list, data can be acquired related to tenure and wage received by the worker.
- MNREGA scheme is also known as Mahatma Gandhi Job card by poor families that belong mostly to rural areas.
- If worker is not provided work (under MNREGA) in minimum time of 15 days by the government then the government is in charge of giving payment of employment allowance to the candidate.
- After all facilities become digital, then the information can be obtained from anywhere and anytime.
- You can download the NREGA Job Card List with ease by just simply checking your name.
For more update and details visit Ministry of Rural Development Government of India official website https://rural.nic.in