Home Loan Documents List:- Home loan is a specified amount of money that you borrow from a financial institution such as a bank or a leading company. You pay a certain EMI on a monthly basis to pay off the loan.
Home loans help to full fill all housing finance related needs.But to do so, they need certain documents to be sure of the borrower. Home loan documents list is given below.
Home Loan Documents List
The below list of documents required for home loan, Home Loan Documents List
- Loan application form.
- 3 photographs passport sized.
- Identify proof
- Residence proof
- Bank Account Statement/Passbook for last 6 months.
- Signature verification by bankers of the applicant.
- Liabilities statement and Personal Assets.
- Property detailed documents
- Salary Certificate (original) from employer. (salaried individuals)
- Form 16/IT Returns for the past 2 financial years. (salaried individuals)
- IT Returns/Assessment Orders copies of the last 3 years. (self – employed professionals)
- Challan as proof of Advance Income Tax payment. (self – employed professionals)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals. (self – employed professionals)
- IT returns/Assessment Orders copies of the last 3 years. (Self – Employed Businessmen)
- Challan as proof of Advance Income Tax payment. (Self – Employed Businessmen)
Home Loan Documents List for NRI Applicants
- Document establishing KYC.
- Salary Certificate from employer stating in English the name (as per passport), designation, passport number, date of joining, latest salary.
- Last 3 to 6 months’ salary slips reflecting variable components like incentives, overtime, etc.
- Latest IT Returns (for applicants filing IT returns in the country).
- For Self Employed NRIs, business documents like Trade License, Sponsor Agreement, Power of Attorney, etc.
- Copy of Passport showing the page of residence visa.
- Proof of employment by the Government of the residing country like work permit, labour contract, etc.
- Documents related to the Property with cost estimates from an Indian Architect or Engineer.
- For Salaried NRIs, income documents attested by embassy official required if there’s no documented evidence for salary credit or fund remittance to India is available.
- Bank statements copies from overseas of the past 6 months.
- Last 6 months’ NRO/NRE bank statement.
- If applicant is unavailable in the country at the time of signing documents, Power of Attorney needs to be produced by the person acting on their behalf.
List of KYC Documents for Home Loan
The KYC Documents List for Home Loan is given below
- Photo Id Proof (Any One Required):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Residence Proof (Any One Required):
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- Employment Letter
- Passbook or Bank Statement with address
- Proof of Age:
- PAN card
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
- Marksheet from 10th class
Home Loan Documents Check List PDF
Download Bank of Baroda home loan documents check list pdf from below link
KYC Documents List for opening Bank Account and Loan
Check out KYC Documents List for KYC process of Individual, NRI, Trust, Society, Political Party, Private and Government Company from the Link given below KYC Documents List for Biometric KYC and OTP based eKYC